OUTLIER DEMO OVERVIEW
Slated for September 28-30, 2018, the 4th annual Outlier Offroad Demo showcases all the best bikes and gear hot off the Interbike tradeshow floor. Attendees can expect lap after lap after lift-served lap as they try to determine the best bike for their needs, wants and pocketbooks. Join us in Vail as the aspens turn. We’ve got the best brands in the biz and two lifts running at full steam for the entire weekend. HOT TIP: Friday is now open to consumers!
The usual suspects; POC, YT Industries, Ergon, Scott Bikes, Trek Bicycles, Specialized, Stan’s, Stampede Bikes, The Hippie Spot, Sun & Ski, Compel Apparel, Craniologie, Cactus Cup, Yeti Cycles, Fox Racing, Giant Bicycles, Ski Town Allstars, SRAM, RockShox, Avid, Cannondale, Orange Seal, Alchemy Bikes, DT Swiss, Mondraker Bikes, Smith Optics, Crank Bros, Athletic Event Supply, Ibis, Santa Cruz, Pivot, Juliana Bicycles, Felt, Orbea, Ride Concepts, Champion System, Ortlieb, Goodyear Bicycle Tires. We’ll add confirmations here as they roll in.
CONSUMER ATTENDEE INFO
Friday- Sunday, September 28-30 – 10am-4:30pm Register Now!
- 1 Day Attendee – w/o lift ticket (tix available on-site) – $20
- 2 Day Attendee – w/o lift tickets (tix available on-site) – $35
- 3 Day Attendee – w/o lift tickets (tix available on site) – $80
- 1 Day Attendee WITH lift ticket – $50
- 2 Day Attendee WITH lift tickets – $90
- 3 Day Attendee WITH lift tickets – $140
DEMO BRAND AMENITIES
DEMO BRAND PRICING/REGISTRATION
Are you a brand interested in attending? Register Now!
- up to 200 square feet – $200 (includes 2 race entries, 4 lift tickets)
- 200-400 square feet – $400 (includes 4 race entries, 6 lift tix)
- over 400 square feet – $600 (includes 6 race entries, 12 lift tickets)
- Power available at no extra charge (no generators, please)