Back after an amazing inaugural year, the Vail Outlier Offroad Festival (powered by SRAM) is back again in 2016. Here’s what makes it rad:
- THE DATE. Slated for the weekend of September 9-11, 2016 Outlier provides an opportunity for brands, buyers, consumers, competitors and media to gather in one of the world’s most amazing venues 9 days prior to Interbike and Dirt Demo.
- THE EXPO: With two high capacity chairlifts running, demo attendees get max turns on their demo inventory.
- THE COMMUNITY: Colorado’s mountain towns reign supreme when it comes to buying high end products at retail. Vail sits with a small handful of other communities at the top of the crazy-for-the-outdoors chart.
- THE MEDIA: Brands face challenges when trying to stand apart from the media storm emanating from Las Vegas during the show. Outlier’s media and VIP-only day on Friday guarantees that whether demo or expo, your brand and its freshest products have the opportunity to jump out in front of that media cycle with exclusive access provided to members of the media and buyers for key accounts.
- THE RACING: The Scott Spark Ultra XC and Rock Shox Enduro both serve as USA Cycling’s Rocky Mountain Regional Championship events. Added bonus? The media are all there to capture the moment.
- THE BEER: Oh yeah. That same weekend in Vail? Oktoberfest. Bring your favorite stein, your best lederhosen and an appetite for bratwurst and rock-and-roll mayhem.
- THE PRICE: You pay through the nose at similar events. Outlier is set up to deliver on many fronts, price being at the top of that list. All expo space comes with a generous handful of VIP passes, lift tickets and event entries.
- THE TRAILS: simply amazing. All dirt, no dust. NEW trails in Vail this year courtesy Momentum Trail Concepts!
See you in September!
DEMO BRAND PRICING/REGISTRATION
Are you a brand interested in attending? With Outlier’s blend of brands, media and consumers you’ll find our Vail-based event less expensive than you’d expect. Better yet, we’ve got some sweet flat space for you right in the heart of Vail Village next to Gondola One.
- up to 200 square feet – $300 (includes 2 race entries, 4 lift tickets and complimentary demo space at the Eagle Outside Festival slated for June 4-5, 2016.)
- $200-400 square feet – $500 (includes 4 race entries and complimentary demo space at the Eagle Outside Festival slated for June 4-5, 2016.)
- over 400 square feet – $800 (includes 6 race entries, 12 lift tickets and complimentary demo space at the Eagle Outside Festival slated for June 4-5, 2016.)
- Power available at no extra charge (no generators, please)
- REGISTER YOUR BRAND NOW!
- REGISTER AS A CONSUMER NOW!
2016 BRANDS (so far):
SRAM, Scott Bicycles, Santa Cruz, Juliana, Trek, Specialized, Yeti, Niner Bikes, Rocky Mountain, Kona, Felt, Ibis, Continental Tire, KASK, Crank Brothers, Guerilla Gravity, YT Industries, Orbea, Fox Apparel, SIDI, Ellsworth, DT Swiss, Ergon, Qloom, Spot Bikes, Fatback Bikes, Trailcraft Cycles, Stampede Bikes, Defiant Packs, Gravity Anomaly, Club Ride Apparel…and more to come!
Consumer and competitor pre-registration is available online until Thursday, September 9th at midnight.
Demo and event competitors can also register on site during the following times:
Friday, Sep 9: 1-7pm (Demo, XC and Enduro)
Saturday, Sep 10: 6:30am-6pm (Demo and Enduro, XC until 7:30am ONLY)
Sunday, Sep 11: 7am-3pm (packet pickup ONLY for Enduro, registration for demo all day)
LOAD-IN INFO FOR ATTENDING BRANDS
DEMO ATTENDEE INFO
Friday, September 9 – Media and VIP demos until 1PM, public access from 1pm-4:30
Saturday and Sunday, September 10-11 – consumer demos, 10am-4:30-ish
- One Day Attendee – NO lift access (Saturday OR Sunday – optional lift pass available on-site) – $20
- Two Day Attendee – NO lift access (Saturday AND Sunday – optional lift pass(es) available on-site) – $ 35
- One Day Attendee WITH lift access (Saturday OR Sunday – includes one-day lift pass) – $50
- Two Day Attendee WITH lift access (Saturday AND Sunday – includes two-day lift pass) – $90
- VIP CREDENTIAL (no lift tix) – includes 3 days demo access without lift passes – $80
- VIP CREDENTIAL (including lift tix) – includes 3 days (Fri-Sun) demo access and lift passes – $140
- DEMO ATTENDEE REGISTRATION
- REGISTER AS A CONSUMER NOW!
September is what’s referred to as a “need time” or “shoulder season” in most mountain communities. What does that mean for attendees (consumers and brands alike)? CHEEEEP lodging rates. Visit our LODGING page to check out the amazing deals.
Vail and the Vail Valley are serviced by two major airports. Denver International (DIA) is a short 90 minutes away and a straight shot via I70. Or you can opt to fly into Eagle (EGE) which offers regular service from multiple hubs.
YOU! In the front! With your hand up! Yes, YOU!!!
Got questions? Fill out this simple form. Operators are standing by.
- Register your brand for the demo HERE
- Attend as a journalist or member of the media – SIGN UP HERE
- Register as a consumer (demo) or as a competitor (XC or Enduro) RIGHT HERE.
- Volunteer (yeah!) Head HERE